AQ Vaginal Rejuvenation System
Despite the high number of women experiencing symptoms related to vaginal dryness, it is still a silent condition that many women feel embarrassed to share with their partners, friends, and even doctors. Vaginal dryness is a common symptom experienced during the premenopausal and postmenopausal years. Although inadequate vaginal lucration can occur at any age, vaginal dryness is a hallmark sign of vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis) – the thinning and inflammation of the vaginal wall due to a decline in estrogen. Along with vaginal dryness, women may also experience itching and stinging around the vaginal opening, and in the lower third of the vagina.
Vaginal Rejuvenation System Benefits
- Aims to relieve vaginal dryness and help sooth irritation
- May improve elasticity, of vaginal walls
- Can enhance female sexual arousal and intercourse
- Utilizes Growth Factor (GF) technology, in hopes of rejuvenating vaginal function
- Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. Hold firmly at the thick end of the applicator and shake down to ensure that the contents are at the thin end.
- Snap off tab and discard. Gently apply the open end of applicator to affected area.
- Squeeze the thick end of the tube firmly to deposit VRS. Remove the tube and discard. Start with one tube every two to three days; however, depending on the severity of dryness, VRS can be used more or less frequently, as necessary.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
OligoPeptide-1, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Chlorphenesin